Friday, June 11, 2010

Hoy hoy

Welcome to the edge of nonsense. I don’t know what you’re doing here, but thanks for visiting. Since this is the first post, you might be wondering why this place is called “the edge of nonsense.” If you are, you’re in luck because I’m about to tell you.

A long time ago, during my first semester in college, I took a fakey English class called “Narrative Storytelling.” The teacher described my writing as “the edge of nonsense.” I’d say it’s pretty accurate most of the time. I make up words, write about mystical beings, and occasionally bend the rules of grammar so they don’t disrupt my flow.

I kind of intended this post to me some sorta “about me” thing because it seemed like the right thing to do. But now I just want to get on to writing other things so I guess you’ll just have to figure that out as you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment